Thursday, November 09, 2006

Silly pig, doritos are for me

Seriously, what is up with Stinkie? I lent a dvd to one of my other colleagues and he brought it back yesterday. Stinkie went up to him, talked about the movie for a bit, and just took it. No, he didn't bother asking me if he could borrow it, he just took it. I turned around and asked him "you taking that home?"

And he single-handedly ate a tube of special Pringles from our friday meeting snack stash. Another colleague went to england and brought that back, they were actually quite good. But this sucker just finished off the whole thing himself. The kicker is that he never donates money to the snack fund, even i do for shit's sake. This is his usual practice: take food from the stash, take my doritos with his grubby hands, or waits until someone is on leave before going to their desk and taking their food. And every once in a while, someone will ask "where the hell did all the snacks go? Are the janitors stealing our food???"

This type of behavior just blows my mind. And his shirt/pants? Still the same ones; 90 days and counting since the last time he probably washed them.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I will give you $20 if you dare to leave a stick of deoderant on his desk. Do it! Do it now!

Single finger salute! said...

send me his e-mail.