Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chariots , full of nerds, of Fire

I really need to know: Do people run around in your office?

I seriously have no idea why the nerds in my office run around when the distance is only like 5-10 meters at the most. Are they like trying to fit in some exercise at the office or something? Are they in that big of a hurry that they can't waste the 5 extra seconds if they were walking instead?

And if they insist on running, why do they run like that? Are the flailing arms really necessary?

Maybe they really do see Jimbo and Neslon running after them, if only they knew who they were. Cultureless bastards.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I recommend you start administering wedgies and swirlies.

Chris said...

Is anyone at your office casting a remake of Yusei oji or Uchu Kaisoko-sen?

Little Thingies said...

Remake of those movies? Naw, i think they need to aim lower.

Some of them even sit around at home watching the newest version of Fedora downloading. I know because they've told me.

Single finger salute! said...

1) Efficiency
2) Reduce redundancy
3) Increase productivity

Little Thingies said...

Damn man, you could be an executive here! "With 50% less work force, I expect a 500% increase in efficiency. Now where's my multi-million dollar bonus?"