Saturday, February 23, 2008

The feeling one gets ... FUCK YEAH!

The feeling one gets when they finish a project at work is one of the best, especially when it is a Matlab application. Matlab is especially painful for me as I write line-by-line pseudo code, this makes debugging really, really shitty (ask LT, he loves rewriting other's line-by-line code). The program took three months to write and it finally works! FUCK YEAH! My laziness was the impetus for the present program. I abhor running three hour experiments, it is such a waste of a day when I could be outside instead. With the new program I can, hopefully, collect all the data I need in 20 minutes. I am crossing my fingers that this works, sometimes reality does not quite follow the scribblings in my lab note book.

What a great way to start off the weekend! FUCK YEAH!

2 comments:

tsubee said...

way to go. i abhor matlab. and that reminds me, i can honestly say that i've never had a boss make more fun of me than wayne did.

Single finger salute! said...

Uhhmm... those are known as advanced managerial skill. Nothing motivates worker bees more than belittling and catty comments.