Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Boredom at Work is Killing My Soul

So I started my summer job this week and so far it's been a little underwhelming. Yesterday I literally opened a file and spread it out across my desk and opened a spreadsheet on my computer and then proceeded to daydream for the next 7.5 hours because I had nothing to do. Well, I guess to be fair, I did do some work. I updated my resume.

Things are this slow at the office because my supervisor is busy with his own projects and while he did assign me a project it's not going anywhere because he has to get back to me on something. So until I hear back from him I'm free to update resumes for people.

3 comments:

Little Thingies said...

I certainly hope you're not posting that from work. Their IT team (who incidently have nothing to do either) will review the logs and see someone posting to the blog.

In the meantime, you can help me look for a job. Whoops, i just posted that from work.

Single finger salute! said...

So slow today.... I hate Mondays. Maybe go surfing and look at girlz on the beach after work.

Heidi said...

I'm smarter than your average bear. I haven't even opened a blogger site at work. Well, except for one. And that was because I needed a cupcake recipe.