Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sparkling colonic tonic!


So the better half (or should I say the shittier half in about 20 minutes, har har har) just ingested some sparkling lemon lime laxative. This is to prepare her for her procedure tomorrow at the clinic. I am fascinated by this entire procedure. She is now taking additional tablets for a more explosive bowel movements. This will be followed by an self applied enema. I figure I have to leave the house in about 30 minutes to avoid the shittiness to come. The farts have already begun. Argghhh......

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Does she know that you're blogging about her bowel movements?

Single finger salute! said...

Yes.

I tried some of the "Sparking Laxative." It was so gross. Imagine thick syrupy Sprite with no sugar. I only had a sip. My ass is still intact!

Little Thingies said...

Terrance & Phillips in "Asses of Fire."

Single finger salute! said...

Something that involves a scope.