Friday, August 25, 2006

I love the smell of napalm in the morning ...

It had been a weird year and it is not even over yet.

For a while I was 33 years old, unemployed and living in my parent's basement. I can blame my reversal of fortunes squarely upon Agent Quach of DHS. The v.c. motherfucker denied me entry into the U.S. Homeboy could barely speak english. I should of asked him how it feels to work for the government that napalmed his entire family. Because of midget man, we had to cancel our reception. On the flip side, I still got to go to Europe.

Every night I pray that Agent Quach catches HIV or SARS.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How about a raging case of herpes? Would you wish that on him?

Little Thingies said...

Anyone that runs, is a VC. Anyone that stands still, is a well-disciplined VC!