Friday, October 20, 2006

I just opened Pandora's box

So in my department, we have a stash of junk food and drinks for our Friday meetings (casual affairs where we discuss things). The food is bought with money donated by some of us, but of course not everyone contributes to the fund.

Stinky, who happens to sit beside the stash, is always going to crazy town on that shit. His contributions to the fund are obvious as I wouldn't write this entry if otherwise. Every so often, someone will make the comment "what the hell happened to all the food? Is someone stealing it??" Think about the trouble of going to buy this shit during lunch time and you can imagine my annoyance.

I'm always hungry in the office, so i bought bags of doritos. I made the mistake of sharing them one day. Some acted like the Flanders' kids on pixie sticks for the very first time; they were like WOW. Stinky just came back for more and more like he does whenever i have candy or whatever. And the thought of his grubby hands in there...yech. Given his history, I don't think i can ever eat doritos in peace.

I WANT DORITOS IN THE OFFICE BUT I CAN'T!!!! YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HERE??? AARGGGGH WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD??? !@#$#%

4 comments:

Heidi said...

pandora's box indeed.
looks like you're going to have to start eating your doritos in secret; sort of like an olsen twin and a doughnut....but then you'd also have to stick a finger down your throat afterwards.

Little Thingies said...

Umm, the normal state of his hand >> the grossest shit i can do with mine.

I just can't win.

And if i bring a bag of doritos into the washroom, people will assume i've gone in there to eat and shit at the same time. Then they'll laugh at me.

WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD? &*^)@#$

Single finger salute! said...

who cares what they think. while you are at it, bring a magazine and a can of pop.

Heidi said...

i say you take over an entire bathroom stall and turn it into your new office. *and* you'll have an office door.