Monday, June 04, 2007

Bedtime stories

Here's a conversation over email i had the other day with Hawaiian Five-O (she had bolted straight up in bed the previous night):

Me: Was i dreaming or did you really suddenly wake up last night and yell "SHIT" because my farts were really bad?

Her: no !! you were not dreaming!! i woke up by your stinky farts once AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost puke!!! =p

Me: i thought you yelled SHIT because we both forgot to wake up or something. But then i smelled how bad the farts were under the covers and realized that's what you were screaming about. that's so funny..

Her: no .. i asked you "did you fart again?" you said "NOoo" and i thought i smelled something funny from outside so i tried covered my face with the blanket ... then i realized no!!! it is really your fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost gonna throw away the blanket!!!!!!!!!!! this is not funny!! this is the second time i woke up by your stinkie fart!! >_<~~~~~~

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Have you managed to poo since that night?

Little Thingies said...

yeah, it's been green. More salad for lunch today.

Single finger salute! said...

I pass gas when I run.

Little Thingies said...

Yeah, me too. I also burp if i just finished eating. I'm horrible to run with.

Heidi said...

I think exercise jiggles your bowels so that's why you always feel like pooing when exercising.

Single finger salute! said...

Good thing you quit smoking in bed.

Little Thingies said...

I'm still working on cutting down on drinking and eating in bed.