Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Good Day

Friday was a day full of Good Times. Highlights include:
  • Eating oatmeal cookies for breakfast
    • Look, I know I said I'd give up junk food, but it's hard, okay?
  • Getting paid
  • Getting off work at 3:00
  • Going to Medieval Times for my very first time with Pru-bert for Z's grade one graduation
    • There's something kind of fun about eating half a roasted chicken with just my bare hands
    • Our knight lost nearly all his challenges, but he still gets an E for effort
  • Going to Schmooze afterwards. The place with the $2.50 Happy Hour and where LT and his friend got denied entrance that one time because they didn't have collared shirts on
    • Went and met up with EQ
    • Got hit on by EQ's bi-sexual female friend
  • Finally conquering the Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore Boulevard for driving around downtown Toronto

3 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

1. The correct name is P-bert.
2. No one likes bisexuals. You are not allowed to hit for both teams.
3. Oatmeal cookies with raisins? Yum.
4. Smack Z for me, just because.

Heidi said...

No, I don't want to incur the wrath of P-bert by smacking Z.

However, I do have him believing that belly buttons are removable.

Single finger salute! said...

Ha ha ha. Awesome.

Tell him about the underwear dwarves.