Friday, June 15, 2007

Fantastic Four - Rise of the Vomit in my Mouth

I cannot stress enough how much I hated this movie. If ever there was a movie that could be described as "all the good parts are shown in the trailer," this is it. The only way I can describe this turd- pointless. The Silver Surfer character is so pointless, they could've written him out of the story (but then they wouldn't have a reason for making this shit). He just mumbles a few lines, Jessica Alba stands around looking hot, Dr. Doom shoots lightning bolts, and hell comes to Earth in the shape of a giant fart cloud.


This is Galactus


This ISN'T Galactus

I'd rather sit at home with 2 cocks in my mouth, so none for this movie.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow. It sucked that badly, huh?

Single finger salute! said...

That is a new low, "Two cocks in the mouth." WOW.

Little Thingies said...

I was gonna say 4 cocks in the mouth, but i was worried I'd have to eat my words at some point.