Friday, May 26, 2006

I Broke My Body

Speaking of immune systems, mine has completely left me. One week in HK's smog and my body has pitifully given up. My lungs feel like they're on fire everytime I breathe. And they're so weak that I'm afriad that if I cough too hard, they'll explode.

If it were possible I'd cut open my chest, remove my lungs, soak them in disinfectant and give them a good scrubbing and massage before returning them to my chest.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I miss K-Hole. I'm too used to the air there now; a lot less people drive and indoor smoking has been banned so it's much cleaner.

3 comments:

Little Thingies said...

Dont' worry, your lungs will clear up after we take you to disney. Their smog-producing daily fireworks will not only provide entertainment, but also fight the bugs in your body for domination over your lungs.

Single finger salute! said...

Maybe you should stop smoking so much CRACK!!!!

Heidi said...

YOU stop smoking crack first!