Friday, May 26, 2006

ZOO TIME!!! Get down on the way up!

So I am having a party at the zoo. It will be so much fun that people will lose their minds. Open bar!!!!! Anyways, I am currently pissed at my brothers' employer (who shall remain nameless). All I have to say is that they should let them break their vacation up. It is the least they can do for them. For fuck's sake, they have to sit in offices with people reeking like chinese sausage. Fucking low-lifes. FUCK THE MAN!!!!!!!!

And don't forget, this what you get for fucking with primates. FUCKING HIV. GO VEGETARIAN!!!!! People are such barbarians in Africa. How do you eat bush meat? You might as well be a cannibal and eat your own kin. 99.7% shared genetics is no fluke.

2 comments:

Little Thingies said...

99.7%?!?!?! That can't just be a coincidence. How can you deny there was an intelligent being involved in creation? Oh wait, are you saying we come from monkeys?

I'm confused, i don't know what my faith lies anymore. My beliefs are getting crushed, especially after watching Da Vinci Code.

Single finger salute! said...

Beings from outer space man. One of ouraunts who shall remain nameless (who lives in Vancouver) believes the world was made in 7 days. She also does not believe we came from primates. I guess we must of came from wombats instead.