Friday, July 06, 2007

More than meets the eye ...


What can I say except that Transformers is a good summer movie - explosions, one-liners, car chases, fighting robots, product placement etc .... This was definitely worth my hard earned cash, more fun than two giant robot phalluses up my rectum.

PS. What is up with Megatron's trigger placement.

PPS. I have terrible gas today. I let one rip in my office. The fart smelled so bad that I propped the door open. I thought to myself, "Geez, I hope no one comes to my foul smelling office." Two minutes later the boss made a visit.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Decepticons...attack!

Little Thingies said...

Yes, when i think of Megatron and his metallic dink, i think of farts too.

Little Thingies said...

Awesome, i'll have to stand up those 2 beefcakes that were gonna wreck me so i can watch transformers instead!

J said...

you're such a poser, you've never even played with megatron or optimus prime. you were too busy posing as a skater.

Little Thingies said...

In future documentaries, the narrator will be like "and thus, the great blogging war of 2007 began."

It's on.

Heidi said...

Holy crap, did J actually leave a comment? J is in the hizz-ouse!

Single finger salute! said...

I will fart on you in Sept.