Friday, March 07, 2008

Snow Daze

A massive storm is expected to hit K-Hole this weekend with 30cm (11.8 inches for the imperial system users) of the white stuff. I prepared by securing a covered parking spot for my car and stocking up on milk. I'll have lots to do inside my apartment since I need to research and write my ALR essay.

In other news, I'm currently obsessed with kimchi and jPod, both the book and tv show. I was curious the other day and added kimchi to my canned vegetable soup. I've found my new comfort food. I'm going to go to the Asian market tomorrow to stock up on kimchi for the weekend. I also need to buy more scented candles since heated kimchi is a pungent mofo.

2 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

I miss the snow.

Your hair and body odor will reek of garlic. Vampires will not come near you. Udon with kimchi soup base is really good winter food.

Heidi said...

Awesome. I can cross off "being attacked by vampires" from my list of Things That Keep Me Up at Night