Sunday, March 11, 2007

Acid Burn

So my new diet consists of eating more veggies either raw, grilled or steamed and only using vinegar, lemon juice or mustards as condiments. Much like J, I have a dislike for veggies and the only way I'm getting through this is by liberally dousing my veggies in balsamic vinegar. Actually it's not "dousing" so much as it's "making balsamic vingegar soup with veggies floating around in it". I'm wondering if at my next check-up my doctor will think I'm bulimic.

2 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

Do your poos float now with all the added fiber? Does you piss smell like vinegar? You should use lemon juice, it is healthier for you.

Little Thingies said...

Whatever happened to eating just plain salad? Eat a bunch of olives, i find it helps keep things real down there.