Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Public Pet Peeves

I noticed there are a lot of things that set me off in the morning. While taking the subway to work, i hate people that:

1) Talk non-stop on their phone; it's 8 o'fucking'clock, how much could you possibly have to talk about?
2) Make out with their bf/gf. Again it' 8AM in the morning, you're both wearing your office attire, is there a need for PDA? Whatever you did last night, we don't want any hint whatsoever. This isn't junior high anymore you fucktards, it's not cool to show everyone you have a bf/gf.
3) People that think I'd love to share their newspapers with them. Yeah, I love reading about the latest gossip about karaoke singers first thing in the morning because your arm span violates my personal bubble.

I'd love to show any one of these people what I have in my pocket for them.

When I get to the office, there's a moment of dread before i open the door to my floor. Remember in American Psycho, Patrick Batman is like "relief washes over me in an awesome wave"? Well, it's the opposite for me. The expectation of the IT smell is hitting me in a horrifying wave of pestilence.

What about you guys?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

"I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Office Space

Single finger salute! said...

Wasn't that in some movie like Joe Dirt? Get a grip man.

I want to see you go ape shit on someone.

Sept 8th at the zoo.