Friday, March 02, 2007

Pencil, oh pencil ...

I have been using a Dixon Ticonderoga H pencil this week for working out shitty filter equations. Typically, I use a keyboard for the majority of the time at work. This week I noticed the skin on my right thumb is flaking off. Using the pencil has soaked up all the moisture in the areas of my hand that contact the pencil. Does this happen to anyone else? The flaking is so bad that when I got lemon juice on my thumb it hurt like getting my gonads stomped. Well maybe not that bad, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

why not just use a mechanical pencil?

Little Thingies said...

Staedtler just called, they want their generic pencil jpg back.

As the Canadians say to the Quebecois, "don't be such a pussy."

Chris said...

You call that a knoif???