Thursday, February 23, 2006

California, Caliiiiiiiifoooooooornia

I can't get the OC theme out of my head these days. Del Mar rocks like a cool asian nerd in figuring out pi to the 100th decimal point. Hmm....that was a really bad analogy.
Can anybody help me out come up with a better one?

xcharlesbronsonx, Jen and Lex are really cool and a wholte lotta fun. If this whole law school thing doesn't work out I'm going to move to Del Mar to become a beach bum and to open a Starbucks. Yes, I know being a beach bum and opening a Starbucks go against each other's philosophies, but who says I can't be a yuppie, corporate beach bum?

3 comments:

Little Thingies said...

Even the cardinal in HK says: "fuck the WTO."

China's response to him? "Stand down dissenter. Report at once to one of our many re-education centers."

Little Thingies said...

Oh yeah, i thought PI was already calculated to a couple billion decimal places. A hundret decimal places is so last century.

Heidi said...

Sorry, I'm not as nerdy as you guys are. I can't think of any good analogies that include dork-speak.