Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everything must go...

Saturday night got off to a raging start (large Japanese beers, sake, Stella, Red Headed Sluts). Then it ended with a whimper at some crappy frat party. The two kegs were tapped out, the music was crappy and the people were shitty. I don't understand how some people think dressing like Bart Simpson is cool. What is up with the shitty spiky hair gel thing??? Do they know they look brokeback? Shitty shit shit party. Now I know I did not miss anything in college by avoiding the asshat frat boys.

I came home defeated and cried into my pillow.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i think i've met the equivilent over here in my school. they're also loud shits that won't shut the hell up, right?

Heidi said...

now i feel defeated and want to cry into my pillow.