Saturday, February 25, 2006

what I do at work ...

xcharlesbronsonx: Do only me, Heidi and you read the blog? Where are the LO’s!!!!!!!! Man, so many people let me down.

Little_thingies: ok ok, but i'm waiting for things to pick up on the blog. I think we need more inflammatory material on there...then it'll be interesting.

xcharlesbronsonx: Well I don’t want to get kicked out of the country for saying shit. The last thing I need is to be put on the U.S. no-fly list. Another idea is if we get a cousins message board. That would be righteous.

Little_thingies: ok ok, i'll start brainstorming some shit up. as long as you sign off each post with "Jesus is great" i'm sure you'll be ok.

xcharlesbronsonx: Why isn’t Jeff on here?

Little_thingies: i've sent him the link, but no response. He must be busy with trying to make his dataset match whatever results he gets...haha

xcharlesbronsonx: That is pretty funny. It is like some sort of inverse operation.

Little_thingies: not an inverse operation. I think he must be trying to brute force the correct data set seeing as how he stays at the office so late.

"does this work? .....nope"
"does this work? .....nope"
"does this work? .....nope"
"does this work? .....nope"
"does this work? .....nope"
"does this work? .....nope"

xcharlesbronsonx: Hmm …I see he is traversing the entire problem space. How does this method minimize time spent in local minimas and maximas?

Little_thingies: he doesn't because he didn’t realize his div/0 ERRORS are a result of mistakenly labeling his local maxima as the global maxima.
xcharlesbronsonx: Jeff is going to beat you up. When was the last time Jeff laid a beat down on you? Anyways, I am going home now. I am going to get a slurpee on the way home.

Little_thingies: if you didnt' forward, i would've forwarded it myself because this is another winning conversation.

xcharlesbronsonx: I can’t believe Jeff still has not responded. He must be using all his super powers to contain his rage. I spose the rage will come later at home.

Little_thingies: he's either at lunch or he's focusing his primordial rage at pushing feces out.

xcharlesbronsonx: he did not even sniff at the bait. that is some self-control.

Jeff: you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. I'll give dan a serious beating later.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The only way Jeff's response would be more complete is if he sent a picture of himself rolling his eyes.
And then a later picture of him giving little_thingies an atomic wedgie.