Thursday, February 16, 2006

Finally hanging with the cool kids

I wonder if I'm just getting more crusty as I get older. I'm older than a couple of the kids that I hang out with school and sometimes I cannot take their endless yammering about things that you would find the kids on The OC arguing about. Or maybe I just need to chill out more?

xcharlesbronsonx, you'repretty chill, what's your secret? Especially since you're constantly surrounded by younger students that must yammer on all the time. How do you keep from snapping? Do I need to start drinking at 9 in the morning so that I have a sufficient buzz to last me throughout the day?

3 comments:

Little Thingies said...

california....CALIFORNIA!!!!!

I realized that after I took up tennis again, my life seems a lot more relaxed. I guess all that lack of smoking/drinking and regular exercise really does help. Whoa, it's like doctors finally know what they're talking about.

Heidi said...

maybe i need to take an extra spin class or something.
hey, that's not a bad idea. the guy that teaches is nice to look at....

Single finger salute! said...

Something like listening to the ocean every night from my bedroom window.

Or it could be the surfing.