Friday, February 24, 2006

hey summer, where you been?

It has been a nice week with Heidi visiting. The dog is totally enjoying her visit. She is so starved for attention (the dog I mean, not Heidi). Anyways, pretty easy day today. Dropped off Heidi at the spa, picked her up, ate a righteous japanese lunch, 20 degrees and sunny, wicked sunset, had a nice home cooked meal (seafood stew), Jen took her shopping. All in all, I would say it's been a good week. Tomorrow Minna will take her shopping in the morning. Then I'll drop her off at the beach. Tomorrow night will be some tequila madness. Saturday will be the zoo. Then it is off to the airport. Such a short visit, she needs to come back this summer. Maybe Coach Dan will come too.

P.S. Listen to Bob Dylan.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Actually, I'm pretty starved for attention too.

Pay attention to me!