Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mirrormask and my foot

Saw another interesting movie this weekend:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366780

You should check it out, very nice-looking film. It's a Jim Henson production, along the lines of Labrynth and the Dark Crystal. And speaking of Dark Crystal, I hear there's a sequel coming out or something.


In other news, i have some wierd but bite on my foot. It looks like it was stung by a jellyfish. Starting from the ball of my foot, it looks like i have the Puma symbol (the swooosh) going up my foot. It's wierd. I'm guessing i was bitten by a spider or something (I see no bite mark), no mosquito leaves a mark like that. The itchiness really sucks and it feels tender. But at least it's not infected or anything.

Any opinions from any doctors??

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The law student recommends sueing the spider that bit you.

Single finger salute! said...

As a PhD, can I get a F-value on that?

Little Thingies said...

It's not my place to sue, i don't have that right. The company has already patented inflicting pain on others.

As for the F-value, i'd have to say it's pretty low since the P-value (for pain) is pretty up there.

Chris said...

Write a new ISA without the 'pain' instruction.
You can probably even keep your existing operation pipeline intact.

Little Thingies said...

It's wierd...one day it was only the ball of my foot that swelled and was itchy. Then the next day, then the thin line you see in my expert drawing started to proceed up my foot. It has stopped advancing and it's not as itchy today...but still a nuisance.

But i suppose the ball of my foot WAS more red than the other parts on the first day.

It looks like I'll need a diagnosis from an economist to round out all these expert opinions.