Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Well Now, That is Some Fucked Up Shit Right There"

I watched what was possibly the greatest movie of my life last night. If you haven't watched "Slither" yet, I recommend putting down whatever it is that you're doing and going to the theatres to watch it immediately.

Go do it, I'll wait here for you.

All right, so you've watched it now? Now do you understand what I mean when I say that this movie is awesome? This campy horror movie has so many great one-liners that I'm going to make it my mission in life (at least for the next month or so) to work them into my everyday conversations. Particularily this one: "It's like looking for a needle in a fuck-stack."

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, Slither was great! It's so B-grade that it jumps over "flaming wreck" and goes straight to "cult-classic".

Single finger salute! said...

oh man, I need to see Slither now. I love one-liners, sort of like that great movie Tremors.

Little Thingies said...

THis movie is gonna be awesome, i've been waiting a while for it.

As for silent hill, it's gonna be freakin awesome. From what i hear, Konami was so impressed with the the movie that they're considering remaking the first game...but with a female lead just like this movie.

And tremors, thanks for reminding me of a movie i need to own on dvd. I still have memories of the part where the worm breaks into the basement of those gun fanatics...and they finally bring out the elephant gun.