Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More Golden Bear memories of Hub Mall ...

I am going to start posting Space Moose comics for my entries. So much more entertaining. I really miss hanging out at Hub Mall. Where else can you make fun of all those freakin' Koreans? I have heard some of the most idiotic conversations from that race. For example, one time a Korean girl (who's name I will not mention) rationalized to me that that it was God's will that she failed her chem mid-term. WTF????? It is more like she did not study and spent all her time in the library socializing with the other low-life Koreans.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You sound like you still have a lot of quality rage going on. You need to look at more pictures of fuzzy bunnies.

I heard this story about a deeply stupid girl from a rival high school. She was writing a multiple choice exam and asked the girl in front of her to help her out. This is the conversation that took place:

Stupid Girl: What's the answer to #5?
Smart Girl: It's "E".
Stupid Girl: But there's no "E", it only goes up to "D".
Smart Girl: It's a trick question, you have to write it in yourself.
Stupid Girl: Oh, okay.

Chris said...

Why do Britich people call bread pudding?

Single finger salute! said...

Yorkshire pudding yo!