Tuesday, April 18, 2006

so i sent an email out to a few of you, but i don't know if you guys still use the same email address...so i'll just copy and paste to this blog.

bored at work or whatever it is that you are doing? this could be your lucky day b/c you can go through "art" and help me out!

recently i applied for Projekt30's gallery show for may 2006 in which only 30 artists will be participating. right now, all applicants' (and there's quite a few) art pieces are online for public voting. so through my calculations, i figured that in order for me to be part of the real show, i need to be one of the 30 people with the highest number of votes. so this all depends on you!

go to this website: http://www.projekt30.com/jury.html
and then go to "jury the exhibition" on the left. look for my name and give me a rating of 5 and all the others 1's! actually... just can skip everybody and once you see my name, give me a 5 so the others don't get any points from you guys. however, some of the people do have good stuff. but, i still only gave them a 2 or 3.
it may take awhile before you actually see my turn come up b/c the order of people is random but plllease do this for me b/c i need to whore my name around the art world and this would help me out.

because i applied to the show, Projekt30 also has given me a webspace. the site: www.daphnelo.30art.com

pretty pretty please vote for me. please take the time to go through all the pages of people and finding my name and giving me a highly suggested 5.
please send this to your family, your friends, people i know and don't know, people i forgot to send this email to...everybody! you all will be helping a good cause and i will love each and everyone of you...even more!

thanks everybody. hope you're all doing well.

daph

1 comment:

Little Thingies said...

Yo, is there an easier way to get to your page? I had to go through like 100 pages before i got to yours. And i can't paste the link because the artist seems to be randomly selected for a given page number.

There's some cool stuff on here though.