Thursday, March 02, 2006

ARGGGGH

So I'm in charge of my own little application at work. I get to design, code, document, and make any decisions since it's mine. So I've been updating, making a log of my changes, backing up previous versions, versioning whatever i have, etc. It's all mine. I think up of improvements and keep an eye out for bugs. Just work away at it whenever I have time at work.

Well there's an email component to it...and lately it's been getting harder and harder to code. Then my manager finally tells me, "oh wow, it's like you wrote your own mail server." ARGGGGHHHH. No one told me!!! Son of a bitch, no wonder it's getting hard to organize my code and do things properly. Oh well, at least he says it's better this way so we dont' have to use someone else's mail server.

1 comment:

Single finger salute! said...

Do you still write code wasted out of your head????

Sure looks like it.