Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vacation time

Ok, time to get it together again. Who's up for summer vacation? If so, who's up for going somewhere like hawaii? If we go to hawaii, there's an off chance that hawaiian 5-0 can get discounts on hotels or other conveniences.

Or is everyone busy coming to HK?

I need to know right away because vacation during peak season really sucks. Well, the vacation itself is sweet. It's the damn airlines that arbitrarily decide to make things hell for travellers. Down with Air Canada! Burn starbucks!! Burn GAP!!! @#%*$*!

7 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

Hmmm... I really don't know. With the world the way it is, I may just stay home for 2 weeks. All you mofos should come visit SD again!

Heidi said...

Hawaii? When would that be? August?

I still don't know what my plans are. I'm waiting to hear back about a summer job, but they're taking their sweet time doing so.

Assuming I'm not working I'm thinking of doing HK-->SD-->K-hole.

Single finger salute! said...

do you know what a K-hole is?

Heidi said...

I'm know what a K-hole is! I call Kingston K-hole because this town is like some bad drug trip that I can't break out of.

Single finger salute! said...

Oh I see. You are not as naive as I thought. You are not supposed to have fun. You are in law school. I treated my time in North Carolina as HARD TIME. But I had fun anyways, whether it be playing dominos or hanging out with the LEX.

Little Thingies said...

Yeah, law school teaches people to be NOT funny. They teach you to hurt people's feelings and not listen to sound arguments.

"Ladies and gentleman...Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor."

Heidi said...

Actually, I learn to be an asshole and to not listen to sound arguements from hanging out with other law kids.

Man alive, there's this one kid and I have never wanted to kick someone so hard in the crotch before.