Friday, March 10, 2006

Never go back.

I went to PB Bar and Grill last night. It was going off, I am sure there was a fire code violation with the number of people packed in there. Pints and high balls were $2. My pal D from Edmonton was visiting, so I wanted to show him the local wildlife. This was the first time I had been there, the place is gigantic. Visualize an outdoor beer garden attached to a sports bar attached to a full-on dance club. Combined with no cover at the door, the place was packed with kids from UCSD and SDSU. I was amazed at the number of asian kids. At least 60% of the people there were an asian of some type (the club must of been stoked there were no Viet kids causing fights). They came in all sorts of shapes and sizes. If I was a pervy white dude I would of been stoked. Some she-male with tatts kept on bumping into me.

There is not much to this story. I would not go back again. It just reminded me too much of being back in college and those crappy nights at the club. There are somethings y0u can never or want to go back to. I am going to go out on a limb and say 90% of the kids there last night are waking up right now and asking themselves, "Man, that was shitty last night and I am waking up alone in bed...FUCK."

No comments: