Saturday, March 04, 2006

Things I Worry About

Speaking of Japanese horror movies, remember that scene from "Hypnosis" where the girl enters a haze and starts sprinting and can't stop and eventually her shin breaks in half? I'm sort of afraid of that happening to me. It could be that I'm worrying over nothing, but I'll explain my reasonings and you guys can tell me.
  • I have this fear that I'll develop osteoporosis. I take calcium supplements and drink milk everyday but I still think I will develop it.
  • I do a lot of running now because school and other things are giving me worry-lines and running helps to calm me down.
  • I've never broken a bone or sprained anything so I don't think my luck can hold out much longer.
I should really find something more productive to worry about, shouldn't I?

1 comment:

Single finger salute! said...

I broke my right hand last year. I had to learn to be a leftie.

The hand is finally back to normal 6 months later.