Sunday, March 05, 2006

Draw a straight line from point A to point B ...

Went to the Turf Club last night with my man J and his woman. No eating, just drinking vodka martinis. My drinks were a little on the wet side. But none the less, they have the best drinks in this sleepy one horse town. We left after the Gregs showed up. You could stick the entire Sears hardware section in those guys. We then went to TGIF for food cause J was hungry. That place was packed with UCSD students. The fucked up thing was that each table was race unique. There was no race mixing at the tables. That is fucked up beyond belief.

Came home stumbling and went to bed. Stepped on the dog on the way in.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

But the opposite situation isn't a lot of fun either. I went out with my friend last night and I was the only ethnic person in the entire restaurant.
The first time I went to that restaurant the hostess complimented me by telling me I was really pretty because I was so exotic looking. It was kind of bizarre.

Single finger salute! said...

Exotic? Like what? Polynesian?

Heidi said...

I dunno, but I guess it's better than "you have a great personality".