Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hijinks at the Gym

I was at the gym today and while doing "clean and press"-es I hit myself with the crossbar...again :(

With the clean and press you lift the bar up and pop it above your head in order work out your legs and back. Well, on the way up I hit myself in the chin with the bar. Thankfully I didn't have the full momentum going otherwise I think I would've knocked myself out. That would've been embarrassing. More embarrassing than the time I hit myself in the forehead with the crossbar while doing "skull-crushers".

8 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

Are you doing weights? I don't know man, that could be a bad idea. You could bulk up and look like a WWE character.

Or you could go the other route and juice hard!

Heidi said...

I've been assured by the instructors that it's very hard for girls to bulk up.

I feel strong enough to take Little Thingies on in an arm-wrestling match!
And even if he beats me with his freakish upper body strength, I can still punch him in the stomach and wind him before running away.

Little Thingies said...

She won't be done until she can start hitting homeruns outta the park...consistently.

Little Thingies said...

When you play tennis, you usually work out the whole body. Check out my abs when you get back! You can almost drive a car over them!

"Stop pummelling me! It really hurts!"

Heidi said...

Is that an invitation to punch you in the stomach?

"Ow! My eyeball!"

Little Thingies said...

I'm gonna fucking rage out. IT'S ON!!!

Chris said...

I'll toss down Washingtons. Maybe Lincolns if there is some prematch ear biting and children eating.

Yup, I'll kick back on the side of the igloo with a 40 and some maple syrup and watch the Chez Westbrook scuffle.

Little Thingies said...

"I'm gonna eat yo' chil-ren"

In my drunken rage, i remember knocking you to the ground, dead-lifting you off the ground, and throwing you back down to the ground. You then proceeded to giveup and slow-poke your way to bed.