Monday, March 27, 2006

Countdown to Sweet, Sweet Freedom

I have exactly one month to go before I'm released from my prison that is school. But before I'm free I have to write 5 exams, 4 of which are weighted at 100%. Meaning, those exams have the power to erase my existence at school. I predict Good Times.

I still don't know where I'll be this summer. I don't want to work, but I'm being told that being a bum for four months is not an option. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll just sell my car and use the proceeds to run away for the summer to go to the North and participate in the seal hunt.

5 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

Come down to SD and LA. You can wash my laundry, cook for me, walk the dog etc ...

Fun times.

Little Thingies said...

Yo, one time i sucked 6 in a row.

Heidi said...

Is it strange that the idea of cleaning xcharlesbronsonx's place makes me excited? I kept wanting to pull out the vacuum cleaner while I was there.

And the idea of learning how to surf intrigues me...

"sucked 6 in a row"? 6 exams? huh?

Single finger salute! said...

"I don't know, but I think it would really freak him the fuck out! I'm not gay or anything..."

Little Thingies said...

"Fall colors during spring? Nigga please."

"Plus I'm hungry for shiiiiiit"