Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Turfing out the weasels ...

So my significant other's position with the group was blocked today. I blame two people squarely: 1) one of them is totally nice to her face, but at the closed door meeting he was violently opposed to hiring her; 2) the incompetent junior person, I am suprised she even has a job (I guess she feels threatened since she is so shitty at her job).

Anyways, I wished there was a world where I could turf out all the truly shitty shit shit people. This list would include so many people. In fact, I bet your name would be on there twice.

Maybe it is time to start looking for greener pastures. Edmonton?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

oh, that's too bad!

as for turfing all the weasls, shitty people exist in this world but they usually get what they deserve in the end.

Single finger salute! said...

I am not so sure about that. The bad guys always win. That is shitty.

No more dreams of a happy ending ...

Little Thingies said...

Wait till you see my company and the people that run it. They should be left to do PR work...just show up at events and get their picture taken. The moment some of them open their mouth to express their opinion, it's like a syntax error that fails to compute.