Friday, March 24, 2006

Surfin' USA


I am glad I went to the beach today. I busted out of work at 3:30 headed down to LJ shores. It was clear blue skys and 70 degrees. The water was 56, definitely chilly. I am glad I wore booties. These are one of my most cherished posessions. 3-5 ft sets were rolling in with decent shape. Someone got in my way only once today. I was in a good mood so I did not try to run him over. We surfed for about an hour. I got 2 pretty decent rides.

No jellyfish, clean water, no aggro dudes in the line-up. My body is tired and sore now. I have not surfed since I busted my hand in October.

It was a good day. Ask Little Thingies about surfing. He knows.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You forgot the side boob.

Single finger salute! said...

how could i forget the side boob. send me the pic so i can post it.