Friday, March 24, 2006

Next generation hardness

I just didn't believe he got the xbox 360 until i went over and saw it myself. But anyways, there it was. You should see the power brick for this thing, you could brain someone with it. I tried out Perfect Zero...WOW. Unbelievable I grew up playing the Atari.

But first person shooters aren't my thing. So i'll be going out to pick up some driving games. You can party with those. And Fight Night! Awesome!

When he's gone back to Canada, it'll become my domain ha ha.

4 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

What sound system is it hooked up to?

The important question is when is the new Silent Hill coming out for it?

Little Thingies said...

Currently, it's only hooked up to a CRT Sony Wega tv using a regular composite video/audio connection. Later, it'll be hooked up to a 5.1 sound system and HD LCD.

The sound assault will blast through the air with such power, it'll actually cool your beer down. I'm gonna blast my upstairs neighbor to hell.

There hasn't been a silent hill game announced for a long time for any system. Then again, Silent Hill 4 originally wasn't a silent hill game.

But the Silent Hill movie is coming out and early buzz says it's good. So good in fact, that Konami is rethinking about remaking the original silent hill, but with a girl protagonist like the movie.

That'd be awesome. I always wanted to play Silent Hill 1 again, but the graphics were pretty crappy and awkward.

Heidi said...

Again, you guys are nards.

If I end up going to HK I'm taking over the X-Box, but I'll use it to watch lame movies and tv shows like One Tree Hill and She's the Man. Mwahahaha.

Little Thingies said...

From the very first CRT all the way to most advanced LCD's and plasmas, I can't even imagine how much blood, sweat, etc. went into designing/manufacturing these things. If you think about it, these things are modern wonders, it still blows my mind as to the engineering, precision, and thunder/lightning that make these things run.

And yet, here you are watching shit like that on these things.