Sunday, March 19, 2006

hung over in Del Mar

I feel so hung over today. I went to a party last night thrown by the tattoo artist I go to. It was in this sleazy dive bar. Heavy dub and rock steady was being played. The place was full of tattooed peeps. I met so many weird people (horse trainers, welders, telecom engineers, etc ...). Afterwards I went to Denny's in PB around 3 am. It was a scene from hell. So man kids passed out in the booths/tables. People were fighting in the parking lot, kids puking in the bushes.

What did everyone else do last night?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I was supposed to go to a St. Patrick's kegger last night (technically it started at 3 in the afternoon) but I didn't feel like going so I had a nice night in. But I'm gonna watch V for Vendetta tonight. Should be fun!

Little Thingies said...

I too drank too much last night. Multiple birthday parties. Now I'm at work on a sunday morning, hungover, and hating life. I have to play tennis in about 2 hours. Someone shoot me. Fuck.

Live_From_New_York said...

Did nothing. Resting for snowboarding in Alaska next week.