Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Birthday Present for Myself

I finally jumped on the LCD monitor bandwagon and ordered one today from the campus computer store. I had asked Little Thingies earlier for advice on choosing one and he sent me a nice comprehensive e-mail. Unfortunately I didn't use a lot of the advice because the computer store works on a catalogue basis. You choose what you want out of the catalogue and they get their warehouse to ship it over (Sort of like a really shitty version of Consumer's Distributed).

So we'll find out next week if I'll be calling up LG and complaining about dead pixels.

4 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

For my birthday I am asking for sketchy strippers. Got to have the c-scar.

Heidi said...

those strippers definitely won't be the A squad.

Little Thingies said...

LG should be ok...i think. I've never used one myself. But hey, it's korean and i think 2nd largest lcd manufacturer?

Single finger salute! said...

But they will be leaders of the B squad!