Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birthday Greetings and a Story

It's xcharlesbronsonx's birthday today so let's all give him a set of birthday bumps.

Going down memory lane I want to re-tell the tale of how he nearly let me drown when we were younger. We were on a family vacation and one day we were all at the outdoor pool having fun in the sun. He met some other kids his own age and decided to play with them in the big-person swimming pool. I wanted to play in the pool with them so our parents set me up with a floating tube since I didn't know how to swim while xcharlesbronsonx was supposed to look after me.

Well, I was cramping xcharlesbronsonx's style and him and his friends swam to the deep end. I tried to follow them but I let go of my tube and fell below the surface of the water and freaked out underwater. A very nice gentleman noticed my predicament and rescued me.

So the moral of this story is don't cramp xcharlesbronsonx's style.

3 comments:

Single finger salute! said...

I totally do not recall this. I must have blocked it out from my memory.

Heidi said...

I have a good memory of all my childhood traumas caused by brothers.

When it's Little Thingies' birthday I'll post about the time he pushed me down the stairs.

Little Thingies said...

And the moral of that story? "don't fuck with the best!"