Saturday, March 11, 2006

NYC STORIES

So my man J Smoothe is not giving up the NYC stories. So I will have to bust some out.

So four years ago I was in NY for the annual neuroscience dick stroking convention. My pal Cookie calls me up and asks if I want to go to a birthday party at a strip bar. I was like sure, I am so done with these neuroscience dorks. I am always down to go the strip club with ladies. So I tell the neuroscience fuckers I am at the hotel bar with that I am going to the strip club with Cookie. They were shocked and envious. I felt like the coolest dude in the universe at that exact moment. So she picks me at the Marriott in Times Square and we head off to the Pussy Cat Lounge by ground zero.

When I get there the party was out of control. It was free booze and righteous tunes. The best part was all the bands playing and the strippers up front! Japanther played the best set that night of spazzed out punk. The singer was on some serious drugs. The DJ's in between bands were even better. I don't care who you are, if you can't bust it when someone plays OPP then you are a serious faggot. They played old school 80's hip hop. Imagine a strip club full of Williamsburg hipsters bumping and grinding to "It Takes 2." Cookie and I broke it down on the dance floor and represented Cali. As the night progressed I got tired from all the booze and other stuff so I sat beside the world's thinnest man. It turns out to be Nick from the YYY's. He was nice. Did I mention all the Yakuza lookin guys. Anyways, as 6 am broke I trundled back to the hotel thinking "I FUCKIN' LOVE NY!"

Next time I'll write about the VTNM dudes.

7 comments:

Live_From_New_York said...

Hey, I want to switch out my Bianchi hybrid for a true cyclo-cross. Any ideas?

Single finger salute! said...

What does a cyclocross frame have to do with my post of why I love NYC? NOTHING!

And why would you need a cyclo cross bike in NY? What you need is a fixed gear bike, front brake only, cut off bars. If I lived in NY I would have one of these.

We need a messageboard.

Live_From_New_York said...

Dude, I do a lot of biking around the city. I participate in a few bike tours every year. Did 55 miles in one pop last year. Aiming for 75 miles this year.

Single finger salute! said...

e-mail me! This does not belong on the comments section. too personal.

Little Thingies said...

You guys sound gay. Do you have a secret handshake and stuff??

Heidi said...

xcharlesbronsonx, I wish I had an opportunity to go to a birthday party at a strip club. Oh! I know where I'm spending my next birthday!

Single finger salute! said...

It was a Vice magazine party.